Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Over The River and Through The Woods .. Round #2

Over The River and Through The Woods ..


To Grandmothers House We Go.


Christmas dinner was at my parents home.


Tamara surrounded by Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. There was no doubt they were out to spoil her a bit this year.


From a Baby Grand to a custom My Twinn Doll to a quad for joy rides.


But the most meaningful and touching gift by far came from Cousin Katie.


If you remember Katie recently won the cute kid contest with your help. Well when Katie was interviewed by the local radio station that sponsored the contest. When asked what she was going to do with all the prizes... she said. "I wanted it for my newly adopted little cousin."


Yes she gave Tamara her Grand prize.


Need a tissue?
Is that sweet or what?
Thanks Katie. Tamara is still a little young to fully understand why this gift is so special but she will someday soon. ;o)
~
Below Tamara watches the family in amazement. I can relate... I still do this sometimes..lol. Just kidding... I'm used to them by now. NOT! Ha


Katie helping Tamara with a package

Katie who takes Piano from a Georgian woman named Tamara shows Tamara a few notes on her Baby Baby Grand.
Thanks Auntie Jay and Uncle Carlos... she plays every day.



Tamara trying out her new piano.
Is this cute or what?

Tamara playing... love the moves. She's a natural.

So as you can see Tamara had a great day. And since she managed to get everything but a playroom for Christmas. That's what I'll put on top of my wish list. Hint... Hint... Daddy.

~~~

No comments: