Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Cousin...

Another Cousin...
The day after Christmas we headed back to my parents house for lunch.
An unexpected surprise. My cousin Gabrielle was in town for the Holidays visiting from Germany. She is one of two cousin from Germany that I had never actually met before.
Gabby is wonderful... I wish she didn't have to return to Germany so quickly.
You there yet Gabby? ;o)
Anyway... we had a nice visit.
~
Below Mommy , Tamara & Gabby check out pictures on my Aunts Laptop.
Welcome home... Nado and Radmila... my "young" Aunt and Uncle.
Share photos of their new vacation residence in Croatia.
Mommy, Tamara and Cousin Gabby
Smile ;o)

~~
Back home Tamara hugs her life size calf pillow.
Auntie Olga... think smaller... please.

~
The Pitter Patter of little feet is heard up in the hallway.
Daddy and Tamara are racing?



Tamara decides to take a tooth brushing break.

OK?

~~~

No comments: