Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gingerbread spin

Gingerbread spin.
Well we're back... breath... breath.
Bruce informed me yesterday that today is in fact New Years Eve?
Eeek... where did that come from? Seriously time is just sneaking up on me these days.... very strange!
So... there will be no New Years Eve Party this year. Not that I didn't think about it... I did. It wouldn't have been that bazaar for me to whip up such an event with 24 hrs notice... usually. But this year we have Tamara. Get me to bed by 8 or else.... Tamara. And well I didn't think she would be willing to go to bed with a New Years party in full swing down stairs. I also thought about inviting people over after she's sleeping but then again she'd probably wake up hearing a party horn / noise maker. Gotta have those for New Years. ;o)
So here we are December 31st 2008
For the first time in my adult life... party-less on New Years Eve?
WoW... lol.
OK... so to all you parents out there... I need creative suggestions.
How did or do you celebrate New Years with a young child?
~
Below Tamara decorates her Gingerbread house.
Yummy... candy

Lets take it for a spin.

OK... we're going to try and update this today with a spurt of shorter posts... in between running errands, playing Mommy and celebrating 2008. Yeah... 2008. I can't imagine another year that can compare. ;o)
~
Mommy needs Coffee... Later!
~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all of you!!
My big excitement for the evening?...
Have my Brother in law and his wife over for dinner, a glass of sparkling cider, kick them out by 9:30 - in bed by 10pm. Whoa-whoo! Can you stand it?!
Oh, and tomorrow I'll do laundry!
No one can say I'm not the party animal!!LOL!
Welcome to parenthood!

Have a happy one!
Sondra