Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Eagle Has Landed...

The Eagle has landed...
Good Morning from Georgia.
We made it safely.
Plane got in at 3 am our time. We sailed through customs and were greeted by our agency staff.
Very very nice people. Super efficient.
They brought us to our 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Tbilisi.
4th fl. 2 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, kitchen, LR, balcony.
Has all the comforts of home. Awesome and decorated in a European style.
Reminds me of Croatia.
Being picked up at 12 noon to go meet Tamara. Woohoo!!!
So excited!!!!
We stayed up till 6 am unpacking and wrapping gifts for the foster family.
4 hrs of sleep... already showered.
at 10 am we were woken up by their Jack Hammer alarm clock somewhere in the court yard.
Perfect timing...it got me up. ;o)
From what we saw of the city last night was beautiful. Can't wait to see more.
This really does look like a magical place... nice people ... very pretty.
So far life is perfect!
Better go... Big Day Today!
I'm gonna meet my baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
Thanks to all who have left comments.
It makes this easier and more fun to know you're all with us.
More later!
Kisses
~~~~
Woohoo... Good Morning Tbilisi!!!
~~~~

4 comments:

Olga said...

Good Morning!!
It's about 7am here and I was very excited to see that you have finally landed. Oh my God today is the day! You both must be out of your skin by now. I'm happy to see that nothing has changed. You're wrapping. LOL I bet they have never seen packages like the ones you do. Tamara is a very luck girl to have such wonderful parents. Katie wants to send her love to all three of you. Hurry Back!! Hello Tamara

Unknown said...

So HAPPY for you! Thank you for keeping in touch! I love checking in and "seeing" your progress!

Unknown said...

Oh - almost forgot - car seat is here - not sure whether to email you on regular email or here - great big box that Zach is dying to open - but we'll make sure that he doesn't! D

Anonymous said...

Oh my God....we are sooo happy for you all! Thank you for letting us share in your moments, I check your site every chance I can!! Today you made me cry!! Enjoy every moment...big hugs to all!
Love ya,
Yvonne and Family