Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update from Germany

Update from Germany
Yup we're still here... thought I'd give you a shoppers update.
Duty free used to be fun... not worth it in Munich.
Compared to USA's Toys R Us .. duty free shop 3X the price on toys.
Compared to Macy's Perfume and Cosmetics are at least double here.
I am comparing to our FULL MSRP prices.. not on sale or discounted.
After years of working as a buyer price tags stick with me...lol
My advice... go to Bloomies buy your souvineers before your vacation.
Seriously... I'm not shopping here so you know it's really high.
OK... that's my shoppers update from Munich. ;o)
I know many of you are traveling this summer for both vacation and adoptions.
~
We still have 5 hours in Germany... catch ya from Georgia?
Big Hugs
~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How's the beer there Bruce? Lot s of time for the airport lounge?!!?

Olga said...

Where did you find a Macys and Toys R US at the airport? LOL
This is like playing where's waldo but instead it's where's Lee and Bruce. LOL - Having fun watching your journey. Keep it safe. See ya soon! ENJOY!!!