Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Play Date



A play date...
Tamara and Zach meet at the playground for a play date.
This was in March.. yup still catching up.
One of the first nice Spring like days...
Tamara sees Zach playing in a plane...

and decides to join him.
OK.. this is one of those moments that take your breath away.
This was Tamara's first outing at the playground this year.
Last fall we had to help he climb the latter on the baby slide.
This year she is fearless, fast and strong. She went down this slide several times perfectly before I shot this video.
After this one I convinced her to go to the smaller slide again.
Wow.. It still makes my heart stop.

OK.. much better. She thinks it boring but hey?



Not fast enough? Not high enough?
On a ride together.. it was bound to happen... ouch!





OK... I think we're making progress.. stay tuned.
~~~



1 comment:

Olga said...

Hey,
Where was my call?? I can still play.