Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bunny Time

Bunny Time..
I was on the phone last night with our good friends John and Judy from Florida and during our conversation I mentioned that we once again hosted our annual Easter Dinner. Something we skipped last year as we were getting ready for our big trip to Tbilisi. Anyway Judy we surprised. "Oh really" she said "I didn't know that" and it occurred to me that oops... I didn't post Easter. So here it is Tamara's first Easter in the USA and our 15th Easter dinner.
~
Below Tamara helps decorate out front.
"Can't wait to see this one hatch"


Where should I put them Mommy?


I'll line them up!


How's this?

Easter Morning
Tamara opens up her Tutu Easter basket with Mommy's help.



She's playing with an Easter toy / treat as Mommy gets ready to put on her Easter Necklace.
A little gold chick charm.. just what every little girl needs to complete her Easter outfit.

More treats Daddy
Mommy needed her glasses to see what she was doing with that bitty baby clasp.
OH .. God I must be getting old.

The family arrived... let the games begin.
After an hour + of appetizers we sat down to lunch.
Between lunch and dessert we had our traditional Easter Egg hunt.
All the children we given goodie bags which they had to empty first and then go hunting for their eggs. At our house the eggs have their initials on them so the kids have to not only find the eggs but find their eggs. We also aren't very big on giving massive amounts of candy so the Easter Egg hunt eggs are filled with cash. Each kid walked away with about $30.
~
Below Tamara finds eggs in her play house and well... you'll see.




Back inside it's time for cake and coffee, tea, milk, pie, pasties, cookies fruit...


Bruce and my Dad chat. While Mom tells a story.


This is Tamara's "What" look. She was pretty pooped at this point. No nap on Easter.



Katie and Tamara take Elmo for a stroll




The kids playing

Thought I'd put this out there for my parents.
See how nicely we play together even when you're not watching. lol


I thought it would be nice to get a picture of all the grand kids. Like Bruce always says it's like herding cats. Had to post this video. I thought I was talking a picture. If you listen carefully I'm telling them not to do anything silly. lol

OK.. Camera mode.
Everyone smile.
front top to bottom.. left to right.
Brandon, Nicky, Katie, Alan, Amanda and Tamara


Amanda and Tamara being silly.

The girls being sweet.
"Oh we just love each other"


Amanda and Tamara


OK.. I know you're wondering.. "What no hat?"
Yes of course we had a hat.. but Mommy was in Turbo mode getting her act together and so we forgot to take a picture. But I assure you she was adorable. ;o)
~~
Making progress.. stay tuned
~~~

1 comment:

Olga said...

Thanks for having us at Easter. We all had a great time. Find any more eggs? lol I love the pics.