Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

Well it's about time to say goodbye to all of the great folks we met here in Tbilisi with a wine and pastry get together. Of course we are still packing and packing and packing. Lee has had zero sleep and Tamara is making sure it stays that way, so it should be an interesting trip home. Just being a new dad I had no idea how much stuff I would find under things, behind things and in places low to the ground, but I'm learning quick. Besides that I better help Lee finish packing as Tamara just closed her hand in a drawer and has an ear ache.... Like I said it will be and interesting journey home. Hope to update from Munich!

4 comments:

Olga said...

Parenthood what a wonderful place to be! LOL You guys will do just great Tamara and Lee will most likely cuddle up and sleep on the plane. Please have a very safe trip home, you will be coming home to a day of sunshine and 90+. No better time.
PS. dont forget the 50lb rule. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll keep it together Bruce, as you are the World Traveler. Hopefully, with Tamara in your care, Lee will get some much needed sleep on the plane (yeah, right....) - Denise

Anonymous said...

Guys,
If you can get that ear checked before you get on a plane do it. The pressure on the plane will make it worse, remember the year I had to come up from Florida by train because Alan couldn't fly due to fluid in his ear? Worst case scenario her eardrum could rupture, should that happen the pain will go away and there is no real (emergency) treatment, just waiting for it to heal.
Hope you have a good trip, not intending to scare ya, if you can't get to a doctor try giving her soma anti inflamatory for pain.
Jay

Anonymous said...

HI - just wanted to make sure you all got home OK.
It's KILLING me not to call you!! But I figure you need some time (and rest)
I hope everything with the Pack N Play worked out alright.

Wishing you all the Best!!
Sondra