Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kindergarten yearbooks part 1 and part 2

As class mom I was able to take tons.. hundreds... of photos. In a brief moment of insanity I decided to make them yearbooks. Here are some of the photos and videos being used. If you see an arrow on a picture click it. It will come to life.. Enjoy!

Part I

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo album

Part II
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album customized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Tamara's Mommy said...

Ted E. Bear was their class mascot. The bear and his journal were sent home with the children. They would take turns and have Mr. Ted E. Bear as a house guest. The activities were then recorded in the journal (with parental help) along with pictures or drawings by the students. It was cute and fun. ALL the kids LOVE having Ted E. Bear.

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for always leaving me words of encouagement...they mean sooo much. It's such a blessing to see your Tamara flourishing! She's simply beautiful. We fully trust our little mr. will be home one day soon..even if we have to fight all the way there :) In the mean time we find peace in knowing he's in God's hands. Thanks again sweet friend...you've blessed my day :)