Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the season...

Tis the season...
to be jolly.
I'm working on it.
4 days to go... are we stressing yet?
Daddy is in the basement putting Tamara's play kitchen together. I never would have put this one together. There are hundreds of parts, screws, boards, knobs. Last I checked he was
step #27 and he still had a ways to go. But I just know she's going to love it.
And like I've said before Daddy is a good sport. ;o) .
I'm almost finished with shopping. The weather isn't helping in that department. 90% of the wrapping is finished and I'm on the L's for Christmas cards. Progress right? Still have a Gingerbread house to make. If I have time I may put my cake decorating skills to work and make it a rose cottage? Ha... yeah if I only had the time. Cookies... cookies? Oh snap I forgot the cookies. Well I'd better get moving... again.
~
Below Tamara reaches for a singing / dancing Christmas mouse.

Helping with the decorations.. Tamara finds Lily in a box.

Opening a gift from Dan & Marsha.
Thank You.. she loves her new books.

Tamara in her new chair.. enjoying one of her new books.

Time to decorate tree #2


Video of her decorating skills. Motion.. no sound.

We're doing another tree?


Tamara reading "The idiots guide to Preschoolers"
She giggled an awful lot. Makes me wonder who's raising who?

She loves her Advent calender.

I think she gets this from me ;o) Ha.. yeah... right.

Watch out Rudy.. Tamara wants your job.

Tree decorating... she's such a good little elf.

Loves to help.


So as you can see things are moving along. Tamara has caught the Christmas spirit. She loves the lights, music and of course the gifts and treats.

Lots more to come... still catching up. Stay tuned.

~~~

2 comments:

Olga said...

Hi Tamara,
Loving the trees!! Looking forward to seeing you, mom and dad on Christmas. Something very special is coming your way. Keep a look out for Santa on thenorthpole.com you can build your own snowman without going outside.
See you soon!!! Ho Ho Ho

Tamara's Mommy said...

That something special it doesn't bark does it? Remember I'm not the one that bought your kids a drum set ;o)