Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chicken Pox Dance

Chicken Pox Dance
We were doing the Chicken Pox dance tonight...
Lilly our youngest kitty watched in amazement.
You see today was Tamara's first experience with Spaghetti.
I haven't made it as until this week as she wouldn't touch anything made with tomato since we left Tbilisi.

As you can see.. Tamara likes Spaghetti. This is the messiest she's ever gotten. And Daddy helped out by wiping her clean. After dinner I noticed a few tiny red bumps between her eyes, another on her cheek. I immediately called my sister who is an RN and a mother of two.

"What do Chicken Pox look like?" I asked

"Tiny little red bumps" she replied

"Oh shoot... she must have gotten them from the Chicken Pox vaccine last Wednesday. Grrr... " then I started thinking about it.. "Wow.. they appeared suddenly" So I got a wet paper towel and proceeded to wipe the Chicken Pox away. Teeny tiny spots of tomato sauce. lol.

I looked at Tamara and said " You're cured!" she of course giggled, my sister laughed... although I could hear her rolling her eyes all the way from CT. ;o)

First time Mommy.. I'm still learning. ;o)

Below.. Tamara gets a kiss from Mommy

Tamara and Daddy wave for the camera.
Tamara likes to see how things work.. here she's about to grab for the camera.
No Camera? OK.. I get the remote then and I'm watching baseball.
Seriously she'd rather watch baseball. She is one well rounded little girl.

Tamara being cute.

Mommy and Tamara head out for a stroll in the neighborhood.

It was a rather chilly day for August.
Tamara in the kitchen. She loves to help with dinner. I always have to put on the oven light so she can see what's cooking. And pick her up so she can peek in the pots on the stove.
I heard a beep... now what?
OK.. my friends it's been a long day.
Time for Mommy to take a nap.


Good Night!

~~~

No comments: