Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Splish Splash


Splish Splash


Ever feel like filling up the tub with bubbles?


Today we received a letter from the State Department informing us that they have forwarded our VISA approval for Tamara to the US Embassy in Tbilisi.

Wahoo!!! Where's the bubbly?

Now we just need confirmation from our Ambassador in Tbilisi and we're "still" waiting for confirmation of our court date.

We're getting close here

so exciting!


~~~

As we wait we're still baby proofing and packing.
I never realized how many draws and cabinets we have until now.
And the packing? Wow! And I haven't even started with our personal stuff yet.
Amazing!
~~~



Today is also my 29 th Birthday.. AGAIN ;o)
May 13th not 12th as post...

A friend of mine told me I needed to set my clock back before Tamara learns how to count.

So it's official... I'm 29 today.

For my Real Age

LOL .. yeah like that's gonna work? lol

~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. I pushed the button and nothing happend. So what's up with that? 29 huh and I thought you were 25?

Love ya

Bruce

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!!


I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE
SAME AGE "29". LOL

WE HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH SPECIAL HUGS AND KISSES AND LOTS OF GOOD WISHES.

ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY AND
KICK BACK. THE BIRTHDAY RULE IS NO CLEANING OR LAUDRY TODAY. REMEMBER SHOPPING IS ALLOWED.

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY

*** arrived via email from another 29 year old ;o) Thanks Olga

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look great for your age!!
Happy Birthday!
Enjoy it!

And enjoy all the baby-proofing. Nothing can ruin a manicure like those gizmos.
They must have designed by men!

Love and good wishes,
Sondra

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE

Just a quick note so you know I didn't forget. Braeden is crying so I have to be quick. He is a big baby. I also can't believe Logan is 6 weeks old already. Time goes so fast but not fast enough for you I bet. Things are getting close. Talk soon

*** arrived via email from Kris W. my other sister (Bruce's sis)in law and proud grandma of 4 little ones with another any day now. All future cousins & playmates for Tamara.
Thanks Krissy ;o)