Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Say Hi To Tamara



Say Hi to Tamara


"1211 n7wXfro mmc tttttt8uiiiiiii=

aqsq11hux nbnnnbcbg 5reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"


That's Georgian Baby Talk for "HI world.. who are you?"

While Daddy is in the shower I thought I'd teach Tamara how to blog.

Shhhh... don't tell Daddy ;o)


It also occurred to me this morning that someday it would be interesting for Tamara to know who followed along on her adoption journey.


So I'm sending a shout out to all you secret admirers ;o)

Please send Tamara a message via blog comment.

Name... first is fine, location and anything else you'd like her to know about you.

As you know I plan on turning this blog into a bound book for her.

It will become part of her history, her past, her baby book, her life story.

Won't you be a part of it?

Where in the World are you?

~

We're going out in a bit.. Tamara is now napping so I have to get her up. Yeah... I started this post after breakfast... 5 hrs ago. Mommy hood gotta love it. :o)


~~~

No comments: