Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Morning

Goooood Morning Everyone. ;o)

This is it... our big day... Lift Off ... Woo Hoo

Yes... we did get some sleep last night. Amazingly.

This morning I got an email from the Embassy in Tbilisi. They have our
I600 but our fingerprints are missing. Gotta love it...lol.

Why am I not freaking out you may wonder? Well after several fingerprinting (different levels of clearance through the process and different US gov. departments) I know we checked out and I know that in order to get an I600 you need the FBI/ Homeland Security print clearance.

So I emailed all our contacts the message and I am confident that they will straighten this out probably before we land in Munich. The system isn't perfect but it does work and the people we've been dealing with are "THE BEST" on both sides of the Atlantic.

~~~

OK... I'm off to Target to pick up another Glow Worm... yup still shopping ;o)


Catch ya later...
~~~

No comments: