Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Need a Boost?







So many packages... so little time.



Today was fun. My orders are starting to trickle in.



Booster seat so Tamara can dine at the big table with Mommy and Daddy.



A Gate check Stroller bag, about a case of J&J baby products and can someone explain these cotton training pants to me? I don't get it...lol. They're cotton and thick. Diaper thick.. but still cotton? And still pants. Weird.


Think we'll stick with pull ups.


I just don't get it.







1 comment:

Tamara's Mommy said...

Ok...
the theory is...
when you are potty training, and use diapers or pull ups - they wick the urine away from the skin and the child doesn't feel the wetness.
With the cotton ones - they do.
BUT - you can get the same effect by putting cotton underpants on UNDER the diaper.
If Tamara is already potty trained - this is pointless. The idea is really for starting training.

Thanks Sondra.. somehow I knew you'd know. This response came in an email. Thought I'd share as this blog is supposed to educate as well as entertain. Surely I'm not the only one who was clueless? ;o)