Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 7, 2008

I had a Brilliant Idea...


Nina Ananiashvili & the State Ballet of Georgia
As I researched The Republic of Georgia the other day I found out that their prima ballerina will be back in Tbilisi in April having returned from a world wind tour. So I thought hum... I like the ballet. I bet Tamara would as well as the Foster mom's Bio 10 year old daughter and neighbor's daughter that Tamara is friends with. So I'm hoping to arrange a girl's night out ;o) . Bruce of course will join us as will the translator and perhaps the nanny? Wish me luck in arranging this extra special evening at the Tbilisi Ballet and Oprah house.
Then in a few years when Tamara is taking ballet we can take her to see the same ballerina in NYC. Pretty cool idea don't you think?
One of the many things we'll need to pack is gifts for the staff in Georgia. Everyone from the facilitator to the driver, foster mom, foster siblings and friends gets a gift from Tamara before we leave. For Tamara's little friends I thought a night at the ballet would be a well received treat and a very memorable evening that I'm sure they will all cherish for the rest of their lives.
Thank Heaven for little girls ... I finally got Bruce to agree to go to the ballet.

No comments: